Crockpot Hawaiian Beef CubesFrom champagnetime 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray for easier clean up later. Serves 6 to 8
- 2. Combine all together, cook in Crock-pot 6-8 hours...that's it! Done!
- 3. Wine recommendation - Harbinger's La Petit Fleur
- Uses for Hawaiian Beef:
- Sandwich filling:
- Combine with 5 oz. coarsely ground Hawaiian beef:
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- Great with Fontina cheese on a Melt
- The sandwich filling also very good topping slices of Garlic Jam & Pesto Flatbread Garlic Jam Pesto Flatbread
- My Husband loved slices of pickled jalapeno on top.
- One that didn’t work:
- Crockpot Sauce reduction:
- 2 cups sauce
- Reduce by 1/2 to 1 cup, approx. 10 to 12 minutes.
- Didn’t work – the soy was to condensed and predominate. Threw away.