Star - Studded Red Velvet CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla soy milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola (or melted coconut) oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp red gel food colouring (or 1 tbsp liquid) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup Kamut or oat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 20 bark chocolate squares (or stars) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, soy milk, vinegar, vanilla, oil and food colouring until well combined.
- Mix in the flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder.
- Using a tablespoon or a small cookie scoop, take out portions of the batter, roll into balls and place on the sheets.
- Press a chocolate square or star into the centre of each.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets