Spicy Beer BurgersFrom twohot 3 years ago
- 1/3 cup of dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- hamburger buns and condiments of choice shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine meat, onions, garlic, eggs, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, beer, and seasonings in a large bowl. Shape mixture into patties about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Place patties onto grill rack and cook for 7-9 minutes per side. Once cooked, remove from heat and place patties onto buns. Top with your favorite condiments and enjoy.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!