Easy Cashew CheeseFrom coolhandluke 3 years ago
How to make it
- Use roughly equal parts cashew nuts and nutritional yeast
- Using a grinder, process the cashews until they are completely ground down.
- Put a little water in a pan on a low heat.
- Add the cashews (if unsalted, also add some salt to taste) and nutritional yeast to the pan and mix ingredients together, adding water as you need it to get a cheese sauce consistency.
- Can be used for making vegan mac and cheese, topping pizzas, vegetable bakes...etc...
People Who Like This Dish 0
- coolhandluke Alicante, España
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcoolhandluke Alicante, España
- Not added to any groups yet!