Spicy Oven-roasted Chickpeas RecipeFrom twohot 1 year ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, thoroughly drained and rinsed (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 teasspoon tumic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Spread the chickpeas in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 30 to 40 minutes.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!