Hot Pepper Pomegranate JellyFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 large sweet red pepper, minced shopping list
- 2 hot cherry (or jalapeño) peppers, seeded and minced shopping list
- 2 Thai chiles, seeded and minced shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- ¾ cup 100% pure pomegranate juice shopping list
- 1 ½ cups sugar shopping list
- 2 (1g) packets stevia shopping list
- 1 pkg no-sugar needed pectin shopping list
How to make it
- Combine peppers, water and vinegar in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and boil gently for 15 minutes. Strain through a jelly bag or piece of muslin in a strainer, discarding solids.
- Place strained liquid, pomegranate juice, sugar and stevia in a clean saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin, return to a full boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and skim off any foam.
- Ladle mixture into clean canning jars and process in a boiling-water canner for 10 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members