Coconut - Funfetti Ice Cream CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups GF vanilla ice cream, softened (see note) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp GF vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch shopping list
- 1 tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup nonpareils / round sprinkles (see note) shopping list
- For GF ice cream, I used Häagen-Dazs' vanilla bean which has been listed as GF: http://www.haagendazs.com/Products/Product/2474 shopping list
- - shopping list
- cake Mate sprinkles are GF: http://www.signaturebrands.com/9C4CBB1816FC4298969A04C047BFC780.asp?ccb_key=8933B323EFCD4FC18AD444733F3DB248 as are Wilton's: http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=3E316168-475A-BAC0-5953FF9B905B2EB5&fid=C42E1B11-B0BB-21D9-74BF247C93B93D8F shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x5" loaf pan.
- Beat the ice cream, egg and extracts until very creamy and soft.
- Add the flours, tapioca starch, guar gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt, beating to combine.
- Fold in the nonpareils.
- Spread in the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan before turning out.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze128 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Family Favourites134 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
Bake Sale126 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Home Cooking58 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
What Can I Do With It21 members