Malaysian ChickenFrom stueg 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts (Diced) shopping list
- 1 onion (Diced) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 400g Tin chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 Block Creamed coconut shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Pataks chicken Madras Paste shopping list
- ! Tbsp ground almonds shopping list
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp tomato puree shopping list
- 150ml single cream shopping list
- 2 banana's (Diced) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pan. Add the chicken & onion & cook through until chicken is sealed.
- Add the madras paste and stir through so that all the chicken is coated then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, creamed coconut, ground almonds, & dark brown sugar. Bring to the boil then cover & simmer for 30 mins or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in cream & chopped banana's & serve with rice of your choice.
The Cookstueg Carlisle, US
- Not added to any groups yet!