Bacon BreadFrom twill10 1 year ago
- bacon bread!!! shopping list
- thx to shopping list
- Recipe from Anabolic Cooking: http://tiny.cc/Anabolic shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 12 bacon strips, diced... shopping list
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked; drain on paper towels. Roll out dough to 1/2-in. thickness; brush with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cut into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, cheese, dressing mix and remaining oil; toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9-in. x 5-in. oval on a greased baking sheet, layering as needed. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 1 loaf.
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving (1 each) equals 149 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!