Sour Fish StewFrom johnnyray 11 months ago
- 2 pieces any kind of fish (I prefer a Yellowfin tuna) shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 small tomato (I prefer the ripe one) shopping list
- A crushed thumb size ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Powdered pepper shopping list
- (Condiments above will depend on your taste preferences) shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan, combine all the ingredients except for the fish.
- Boil for 5-7 minutes (low-fire)
- Using your laddle, mash your tomato to make it more tastier, stir slightly.
- Add your fish then wait for it to be cooked (usually about 3-5 minutes).
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
- ...And, oh yeah, enjoy! Haha!
The Cookjohnnyray Albay, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!