Double Banana Pie Krispie TreatsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ⅓ cup non-hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- 10 ½ oz marshmallows (6 cups mini) shopping list
- 1 (4-serving size) instant banana pudding mix shopping list
- ¼ cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 4.5 oz (6 cups) brown rice crisp cereal shopping list
- ¼ cup diced dehydrated bananas shopping list
- 140g milk chocolate (I used Callebaut) shopping list
- 1 tbsp coconut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the shortening in a saucepan and add the marshmallows.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until the marshmallows are mostly melted.
- Stir in the banana pudding, milk, vanilla, nutmeg and salt until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cereal and bananas, stirring to combine.
- Press into a greased 9x9 pan, then allow them to cool at least an hour.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a small dish, and using an offset palette knife or spatula spread an even layer on top of the cooled bars. Top with crushed banana chips if desired (I didn't have any otherwise I would have!).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!