Spiced poached pears with chocolate sauceFrom phwriter11 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine water and sugar in a small pot. Let boil. Add star anise and cinnamon sticks. Continue to boil until sugar syrup is rapidly boiling, then add pears See Photo. Slow simmer until pears are tender and sugar syrup is reduced. Set aside.
- Make chocolate sauce. In double boiler, melt dark chocolate. Remove from heat and slowly add cream. Add more cream if you want thinner consistency. (You can keep extra chocolate sauce in fridge) See Photo
- Serve pears with chocolate drizzle and ice cream. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 0
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookphwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Not added to any groups yet!