Water Spinach(kangkong) And Tofu With Garlic ToppingFrom phwriter11 1 year ago
- 4 cakes of tofu, cut into strips shopping list
- seasoned breading shopping list
- 1 cup or a bunch of water spinach (kangkong) shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp minced garlic, roasted shopping list
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp broth shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Lightly coat tofu with seasoned breading: (paprika, pepper, salt, five spice, ginger powder, flour, potato starch). Fry in olive oil until golden brown, set aside.
- 2. In same oil, roast minced garlic until golden brown, set aside.
- 3. Saute onions. Stir in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and broth. Add kangkong and cook for another 15 minutes.
- 4. Thicken sauce with cornstarch-broth mix. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
- 5. Pour over tofu and garnish with garlic topping. See Photo
- 6.Serve as side dish or with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookphwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Not added to any groups yet!