Sausage Potato Kale SoupFrom chefmeow 9 months ago
- 1 pound Italian sausage with casings removed shopping list
- 2 slices bacon chopped shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 large baking potatoes halved lengthwise and cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1/2 bunch of kale stems removed and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté sausage, bacon, onion and garlic in a large soup pot over moderate heat until the meats are browned and onion is tender about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!