Ultimate Twice Baked PotatoesFrom sanika 1 year ago
- 4 large baking potatoes shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 8 green onions, sliced, divided shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 3.Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 4.When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- 5.Bake for another 15 minutes.
The Cooksanika Pune, India
- Not added to any groups yet!