Best Quick Lunch SkileltFrom dmajor 1 year ago
- 1/2 to 2/3 pound chicken breast, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 large potato, peeled and cut into thin slices or dice it into small cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- olive oil (about 2 tablespoons) shopping list
- dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet heat oil.
- Add potatoes and cook for 3 or 4 minutes until they lightly brown..
- Stir in chicken and continue to cook over med high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Lower heat and stir in onions and bell pepper continue to cook on med low for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in broth, seasoning, and bbq sauce cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover.
- cook for a few minutes longer or until potatoes are completely cooked.
- Before serving, stir in butter and sprinkle with parsley!
- serve and enjoy!
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!