Spinach And Artichoke DipFrom Teebonemendez 1 month ago
How to make it
- Rinse the spinach to remove dirt, cut the stems off and steam until wilted.
- In a large bowl, separate the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces with your fingers and mince together with spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
- You can also bake this in a cake tin for about 20-30 minutes on a 350 degree heat. Very nice warm.
- You could also hollow out a large bread roll and serve in a bread bowl.
The CookTeebonemendez Nelson, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!