Truffled Brioche Grilled Cheese With Tomato BisquerecipeFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Truffled Brioche Grilled cheese with tomato Bisque shopping list
- Recipe courtesy Omar Michael Miller, Dressel's Public House shopping list
- thx. food ntework shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- tomato Bisque: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 10 whole cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 large yellow onions, sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces arborio rice shopping list
- Four 16-ounce cans San Marzano tomatoes shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 4 cups heavy cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Grilled Cheese: shopping list
- 1 loaf fresh brioche shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 4 slices American cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated gruyere shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated provolone shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Swiss shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil shopping list
How to make it
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 min.
- Prep30 min.
- Cook 40 min.Yield:2 sandwiches with 1 cup soup .
- For the bisque: In a large pot over medium heat, add the butter, garlic and onions. Cook until the vegetables begin to sweat, stirring constantly to avoid burning, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with butter. Add the tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Turn the temperature down to low and let simmer until the rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Working in four separate batches, add 3 cups of the tomato mixture and 1 cup cream to be blended and pureed until smooth. Repeat three more times. Then season with salt and pepper.
- For the grilled cheese: Slice the brioche into 4-inch slices. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place in a large saute pan on medium heat, buttered-side down. Top each piece of bread with 1 slice American cheese. Mix the gruyere, provolone and Swiss together, and then evenly distribute the grated cheese mixture on top of the American. Drizzle with the truffle oil. Cook until the buttered side of the bread is toasted and golden brown. Sandwich the bread together and serve with the soup.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!