Whole Wheat Yogurt, Seed And Cranberry BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 3 packets stevia (or 2 tbsp sugar) shopping list
- 1 ½ cups non-fat plain Greek yoghurt, room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup 1% milk shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 cups whole wheat bread flour shopping list
- ½ cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries shopping list
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds shopping list
- 2 oz hemp seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, stevia, yoghurt, milk and salt until well combined.
- Add the flour, wheat germ and yeast and knead 12 minutes (I used my stand mixer and dough hook).
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Knead in the cranberries, sunflower seeds and hemp seeds, then re-cover and allow to rest 45 minutes.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise 1 hour, until it begins to crest the top of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bake the bread for 30 to 35 minutes on the bottom rack, until the crust begins to brown slightly, and it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let it cool for a few minutes in the pan, then turn out on a wire rack to cool completely before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!