麻辣黃瓜 Szechuan Cucumber SlicesFrom resc 2 years ago
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- ½ tbsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp ginger root, shredded shopping list
- 1 hot red pepper, shredded shopping list
- 5 dried hot red peppers shopping list
- 1 tsp szechuan peppercorns shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut off the ends of cucumber; cut lengthwise into 6 pieces; cut each piece into 5 cm lengths. Place pieces into a bowl and mix with salt; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place cucumber pieces in a colander, rinse with cold water and drain. Transfer to a bowl and mix with A.
- Heat a wok then add sesame oil. Turn heat to low and stir-fry B until fragrant; pour over the cucumber pieces.
- Mix C in a small bowl and stir until combined; add to cucumber pieces and toss.
The Cookresc Munich, Germany
- Not added to any groups yet!