Easy Southwest Chicken SoupFrom iamericap 8 months ago
- 3 (15 oz.) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 (12.5 oz.) cans all white chicken meat (with liquid) shopping list
- 1 (9.75 oz.) can light and dark chicken meat (with liquid) shopping list
- 2 (15 oz.) cans sweet white kernel corn (drained) shopping list
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans (rinsed and drained) shopping list
- 2 (10 oz.) cans Ro-Tel mild diced tomatoes & green chilies (drained) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- slightly less than 1 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- (serve with tortilla chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Break the chicken up with a fork, and dump everything into a large soup pot.
- Turn heat under pot to high.
- Once the soup is boiling well, turn heat down to low, and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!