Caramel Apple Dump CakeFrom twill10 1 year ago
- caramel apple Dump cake recipe with 4 ingredients ~ shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- •2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.) shopping list
- •1 box of yellow cake mix shopping list
- •2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup) shopping list
- •1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream) shopping list
- •1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) shopping list
- •1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- •whipped cream for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a greased 9x13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
- 2.You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
- 3.Spread evenly in pan.
- 4.Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
- 5.Top with melted butter and pecans (optional).
- 6.Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
- 7.Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.