Bacon Wrapped VegetablesFrom twill10 8 months ago
How to make it
- use your choice of veggies, cook them steamed, grilled with some butter or just however you like them. Coil cooked bacon around 3 or 4 long fresh green beans or any long vegetable asparagus works. You can cut squash in long strips. You are just limited by your imagination.
- If you have to you, can hold the bacon in place with a toothpick on both ends of the beans or asparagus, but please take out the toothpicks before you serve the vegetables, you don't want your guests to choke or pick their teeth while they are eating !!!!!
- You can re-warm them on the grill ot sautee pan.
- I have seen cooks wrap everything into a then cook the bundles, but that is very "iffy" this cooking way is a sure method.....no doubts.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!