Creamsicle JellyFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
How to make it
- Combine orange juice, sugar, vanilla bean scrapings and beans (to extract as much flavor from them as possible) in a large pot (this one is a foamer). Bring to a boil over high heat and boil until the volume is cut in half.
- Add the pectin and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes (according to the manufacturer’s instructions).
- Ladle jam into sanitized jars and place a halved vanilla bean in each (if using vanilla beans).
- Process in a boiling water canner 10 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!