Shahi TukraFrom Tahseen005 3 years ago
How to make it
- First, cut the breads into half.Put the oil on the pan and heat it.
- Second, While the oil is heating in the mean time make sugar syrup that is called ’ciira’ in hindi.
- Third, then fry the bread slices until it becomes brown, don’t harden the bread by over-frying.
- Forth, then take a large plate, place the bread on it,then pore the sugar syrup on each bread until all the bread are coated with it.
- Fifth, put Khoya/Rabri on top of each bread.Then put Malai(cream) on top of Rabri/Khoya.
- Garnish it with piste,cashew-nut, raisin and for finishing touch place red cherry.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Tahseen005 India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookTahseen005 India
- Not added to any groups yet!