Kraft Macaroni & CheeseFrom motomouth 10 months ago
How to make it
- Open the box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Take out the pouch of cheese and set it aside. You'll need this after you've cooked the macaroni.
- Fill a pot half full with tap water. Pour the box of macaroni into the pot. Make sure there's enough water to cover the macaroni completely. Stir the macaroni to evenly distribute it in the pot and make sure none of it sticks to the bottom of the pot.
- Leave the pot uncovered and bring the water to a boil, making sure the water doesn't boil over. Turn it down if the pot boils too high. Gather margarine or butter and milk while you're waiting for the macaroni to cook.
- Cook the macaroni for 10 minutes or until the macaroni is soft. You don't want to overcook it or it will become mushy. Stir the macaroni every few minutes so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Turn off the stove and pour the macaroni into a sieve. Make sure to drain all the water from the pot. Pour the macaroni back into the pot and set it aside.
- Add 3 tbsps. of margarine or butter to the pot of macaroni. Stir until it's melted. Empty the pouch of cheese into the pot and stir until it's evenly distributed over the macaroni. Pour in 1/4 cup of milk and stir it all in. Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- motomouth Knox County, Ohio
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmotomouth Knox County, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!