~ Slurp ~From 22566 1 year ago
How to make it
- Boil carrots in water for about twenty five minutes,or until very soft,then drain.
- In blender,whirl the carrots and one half cup of chicken broth until silky.
- Place the mixture in your soup tureen...You know,the one with the two horse heads for handles.
- Stir in the rest of the broth,ginger and pepper.
- Cover and chill.
- When you decide to serve the liquid carrots,ladle into individual soup cellars,then top with sour cream...swirl...splash...and 'Slurp'
- ~ You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink...or,can you ? ~
- Ok...How can I explain this?
- Cold soups
- Hot soups
- For winter time to keep warm...scientifically on the biology :o)
- It's like taking a shower internally.Do you not notice when you take a hot shower you cool down,and when you take a cold one you heat up,that is because your body is trying it's very best to regulate it's up,and down temperature...On a cold day your body warms up...On a hot day your body cools down...So when you consume a colder soup or drink your interior temperature drops ever so slightly,and the degrees outside your body seems warmer in comparison to the feeling before you delivered the cold soup to your interior.It does'nt make you warmer...It just makes you feel that way!
- To each their own...
- To own...their own thermostat controls.
- Congratulations...Here's your Diploma :o)
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!