Blood Orange And Cranberry MarmaladeFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the zest from the orange and lemon with a vegetable peeler or zester.
- Place in the pot with the water and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the pith off and chop the flesh of the citrus with the cranberries in a food processor or blender.
- Add to the pot and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Add the sugars and bring to a rapid boil, stirring often.
- Boil until the mixture reaches the “gel” point (either tested on a plate from the freezer or by the “sheet test” from a spoon).
- Ladle into sterilized jars and process in a waterbath for 15 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members