Banana BreadFrom browneyegirl 3 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/8 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups (9 medium) banana's, mashed shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups cooking oil shopping list
- 3/4 cups walnuts, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides on an 8x4x2 inch loaf pans; set aside.In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, bananas, sugar, cooking oil and nuts.Stir just till moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inseated near center comes out clean.Cool in a pan on a wire rack.Wrap and store over night before slicing.Makes 3 loafs.16 slices.
The Cookbrowneyegirl Savannah, U.S.
- Not added to any groups yet!