Orange Marmalade PieFrom Zacqary 7 months ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, and water in a bowl.
- Peel the oranges and separate the segments.
- Take about 1/2 of an orange peel and dice it. Use more peel for a more bitter flavor, less for a sweeter flavor.
- Combine orange segments, orange peel, and sugar mixture in a large pot. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. The orange segments will be surrounded by a milky-white liquid.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and keep stirring. Let simmer until the milky-white liquid turns a creamy orange, about 10 minutes.
- Pour filling into the bottom crust and let cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix confectioner's sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle half of this mixture over the pie filling.
- Cover the pie with the top crust, and sprinkle the rest of the confectioner's sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until crust is golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Zacqary Long Island, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookZacqary Long Island, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!