Ramen Noodle Chicken Pad ThaiFrom champagnetime 10 months ago
How to make it
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan. Add noodles, reserve flavor packet, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Drain noodles.
- Return the noodles to the cooking pan and add soy sauce, peanut butter and garlic chili paste; stir to combine. Add cooking liquid to smooth out sauce.
- Add cooked chicken and stir to combine. Top with chopped peanuts. Serves 2.
- Suggestion for side dish: I oven roasted broccoli tossed with a little Sesame oil and the combination was delicious.
- Wine suggestion: Riesling was a great match.
- Source: Chef's "On the Menu" newsletter - 10/14/13