~ So What's Your Point ~From 22566 1 year ago
- ~ Here's To Your Fill ~ shopping list
- 1 Cup Heavy Duty Cream shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon Sweet sugar shopping list
- 1/3 Cup kumquat Rinds...pulverized to a pulp ( Keeping in mind that the rind is the sweet part) shopping list
- 1 Can Eagle Brand shopping list
- Here comes your squeezes... shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tableapoons Freshly Squeezed orange juice shopping list
- Ain't it nice to have all three :o) shopping list
- 1 Block of Philly cream cheese...room temperature shopping list
How to make it
- ~ Dust Off The Crust ~
- Get your oven goin' at 350 degrees
- Stir one fourth cup of sour cream with one half cup unsalted butter,then dust in one and one third cup flour...
- But,be careful not to overmix...or the texture will be tough.
- Roll it into a ball and let it chill out for a few minutes in the ice box.
- With abandon...let the flour fly across the marble,then roll the crust to a medium thickness.
- Dash this in a nine inch pie tin,and prick the bottom with a fork.
- Bake until like...well,like the color of a golden,copper country sunset.
- ~ Here's To Your Fill ~
- Now take the cover off that nice shiny kitchen aid and get to work.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar until it is light and fluffy,and holds it's shape when the beaters are removed.
- Add the pulverized rind of the kumquats,along with the eagle brand,and the squeezed juices.
- Beat the crap out of this until well combined and thickened.
- Scoop into the cooled pie shell...and there it lived very well!
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!