Hot Crab DipFrom iamericap 2 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (room temp) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 tbs minced green onions (white and green parts) shopping list
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice (or half a medium sized lemon, strained) shopping list
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or more to make it hotter) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 2 (4.25 oz) cans jumbo lump crabmeat shopping list
- tortilla chips or French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Dump cream cheese into 24 oz casserole dish, and soften by pressing a large 3 prong fork into it.
- Combine all of the other ingredients into the casserole dish, except the crab meat and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Drain crab meat well, and fold into mix.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and broil for 5-10 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, French bread, or crackers. Enjoy!
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!