Deconstructed Vegan LasagnaFrom jo_jo_ba 11 months ago
- 1 ½ lbs firm tofu, drained shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegan Parmesan (optional) shopping list
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- ¼ tsp fennel seed shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup minced parsley shopping list
- ¼ cup minced kalamata olives shopping list
- 3 cups low-sodium marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 lb Kamut (or whole grain) spiral pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese (I used Daiya) shopping list
How to make it
- Mash tofu with vegan Parmesan, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, fennel, salt, pepper, parsley and olives See Photo. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9x13” dish.
- Stir the pasta, 1 cup of the mozzarella and 2 cups of the marinara into the tofu mixture.
- Spread mixture in the baking dish, pour over the remaining marinara sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔