Mustard Glazed Beef Tenderloin With Green Bean SaladFrom jericjames10 3 years ago
- 1 1-lb. beef tenderloin, tied shopping list
- ¼ cup Saucy Mama Hatch chili mustard shopping list
- ¾ tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tbs. packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- 1tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- SALAD: shopping list
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- ½ lb. fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- baby arugula shopping list
- radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- slivered almonds shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. Saucy Mama dill mustard shopping list
- ¼ cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- a pinch of dried dill shopping list
How to make it
- Make dressing by whisking together vinegar, lemon juice, Saucy Mama Dill Mustard, salt, pepper and a pinch of dried dill. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare mustard sauce for beef by combining Saucy Mama Hatch Chili Mustard, brown sugar, dry mustard, lemon zest and black pepper.
- Bring tenderloin to room temperature, pat dry and sprinkle generously with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Sear tenderloin on both sides in oil in a hot heavy skillet for about 2 minutes.
- Place in an oiled roasting pan and coat with mustard sauce. Roast beef in the oven until a meat thermometer registers 130 degrees (medium rare) for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the roast).
- Remove from oven and let sit until cooled. (You can chill the beef in the refrigerator or serve at room temperature.)
- Prepare salad and drizzle with mustard vinaigrette.Serve sliced tenderloin alongside the salad.
The Cookjericjames10 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!