Dalmatian Fried CalamariFrom nitko 10 months ago
How to make it
- Clean calamari, remove guts and cut them across into 1 cm rounds. Also use tentacles, they are very good.
- Do not salt them before frying or they will be hard and like you eat chewing gum. Salt them afterwards.
- Each round put into flour, remove surplus and fry them in very hot oil. Beware of the moment you put them in hot oil – since calamari contains water it will sprinkle, and it will sprinkle while frying.
- Do not put them too much in a pan and fry them not more than 4-5 minutes, they must remain soft, but with light brown flour crust. When calamaris are done, put them on to paper towel. It will soak surplus of oil. Now salt them.
- Cut lemon into 1/4 pieces and sparkle with juice. Serve with tartar sauce or “Nitko’s calamari sauce”.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- nitko Zagreb, Croatia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔