Nitko’s Broccoli Cream SoupFrom nitko 7 months ago
- 500 g broccoli shopping list
- 20 g celery (green sprigs) shopping list
- 100 g onions (baby spring onion) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 20 g butter shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons semolina shopping list
- 10 g salt shopping list
- 2 g pepper shopping list
- 100 g heavy cream shopping list
- 15 g pancetta shopping list
How to make it
- Cut spring onions, garlic and broccoli and sauté it on mixture of olive oil and butter for just 2-3 minutes.
- Add water (1 liter+) salt, pepper and celery and cook 30 minutes or until broccoli become soft. When it become soft use blender or stick blender to make a creamy soup.
- Add semolina and cook for 10 more minutes.
- In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- When the soup is ready to serve add heavy cream. Serve with croutons and pancetta sprinkled over croutons.