Jicama SaladFrom Kokopelli 1 month ago
- 3 tablespoon lime juice, fresh shopping list
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground shopping list
- 3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin shopping list
- 15 ounce(s) beans, black, (1 can), drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 small jicama, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 medium tomato(es), plum chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoon onion(s), red diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh chopped shopping list
- salt (optional) shopping list
- pepper, black ground to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together lime juice, garlic, and cumin in a large mixing bowl; slowly whisk in oil. Add beans, jicama, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Toss to combine, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!