Moroccan Roast ChickpeasFrom jgnat 1 year ago
- 2 cloves roasted and minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground coriander shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dry chickpeas shopping list
How to make it
- Soak chickpeas in two cups water overnight.
- Lay chickpeas out on a tray to dry out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all spices and garlic in oil and then spread over the chickpeas. Toss to coat.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper and spread out the coated chickpeas.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
The Cookjgnat Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!