Braised Fried Patties With Radish And MushroomsFrom Yinhomemade 5 months ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- FRIED MEAT PATTIES shopping list
- 500g minced pork/chicken/beef shopping list
- 2tbsp chopped carrots shopping list
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 1tps sesame oil shopping list
- 1tbsp water shopping list
- Coating:3tbsp corn starch shopping list
- 1 cup oil for frying shopping list
- 1 radish (300g) – peeled and cut into chunks) shopping list
- 1 tin button mushroom shopping list
- 8 pips garlic, peeled shopping list
- seasoning shopping list
- 1tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1tbsp light soya sauce shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1tbsp dark soya sauce shopping list
- 500ml water shopping list
How to make it
- FRIED MEAT PATTIES
- Combine patties ingredients and stir until sticky,
- Form into patties and c
- oat with corn starch
- Heat up the pan/wok with oil,
- fried patties until brown on both sides and well cooked.
- Dish and drain for later use.
- Braised radish
- Heat up oil and sauté garlic until aromatic.
- Add in radish, mushroom seasoning and bring to boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 minutes or until radish softened.
- Add in fried meat patties and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Dish up and serve with white rice.
- Radish may take longer time to cook, do cut into smaller chunks to speed up the cooking time.
- Radish can be replaced with carrot if radish is not available. As for the meat patties, either minced pork, chicken or beef can be used.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!