Crock Pot Potato SoupFrom johoke 6 months ago
- 5lbs. potatoes; peeled and chopped (If I use red potatoes I leave skin just scrub them and remove any nodes) shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 sm. onion; chopped shopping list
- 2- cups chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cups chopped carrots shopping list
- 3-14.5oz. cans reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups non dairy cream shopping list
- instant mashed potatoes as much as needed to thicken soup shopping list
- Mrs. Dash seasoning Blend Salt Free about 1 tablespoon or to your taste shopping list
- As Garnishes you can use: shopping list
- * crisp bacon; crumbled shopping list
- * shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- * sour cream shopping list
- * sliced scallions shopping list
- *croutons or oyster crackers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Melt 1 stick of salt free butter in crock pot, add chopped onions and sauté until transparent add potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- 2. Add Chicken broth and Mrs. Dash Seasoning
- 3. Cover & cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 4. Add Non Dairy Creamer
- 4. After cooking time, add instant mashed potatoes if you want the soup to be thicker.
- 5. Ladle into bowls and garnish!
The Cookjohoke Whereabouts, Unknown
- Not added to any groups yet!