Healthier Pasta SaladFrom iamericap 9 months ago
- 8 ounces whole grain rotini pasta shopping list
- 1/3 cup (44 grams) frozen peas (cooked and drained) shopping list
- 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives (drained) shopping list
- 1 roma tomato (diced) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) Hellmann's light mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 envelope (4 tsp) Wishbone Robusto Italian dressing and seasoning mix shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta until tender, drain, and rinse to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth, set aside.
- Put peas in a microwavable dish, add water, microwave for 5 minutes, and drain.
- In a large salad bowl combine cooked and drained pasta, cooked and drained peas, drained olives, and diced tomato. Add dressing and mix well.
- Let sit overnight in fridge. Stir before serving. Add 1-2 tbs of skim milk if pasta appears dry.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!