Chicken Roll UpsFrom JoeyJoan 9 months ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves pounded thin shopping list
- 3 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 5 oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 5 or 6 medium mushrooms ruff chopped stem and all shopping list
- 4 slices bacon cooked and ruffly crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix bread crumbs unseasoned shopping list
- 1 small onion ruffly chopped shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 6 slices provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400, lightly grease a baking dish large enough to comfortably fit your rolled up chicken.
- Pound the chicken thin enough to roll easily but not so thin it falls apart. Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides and set a side. Place the next 7 ingredients into a food processor and pulse to a texture you like. The chunkier the texture the harder to roll into the chicken. Once you have the mixture the way you want it spread a thin layer on each piece of chicken and roll the chicken up. Secure the chicken roll ups with tooth picks and place in the baking dish side by side. Cover each piece of chicken with 1 and a 1/2 slices of provolone. Bake uncovered about 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
The CookJoeyJoan Burlington County, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!