Honeyed Carrot Cake ButterFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine apples, carrots, honey and apple juice in a covered casserole.
- Roast for 2 1/2 hours, until carrots are very soft.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and puree (or pass through a food mill). Return to the casserole dish.
- Re-cover and bake another 1 1/2 hours, then remove the lid and bake a further 30-40 minutes, until dark brown and very thick.
- Stir in the nutmeg and walnuts.
- Cool completely, then store in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!