Sweet Caramel BreadFrom ThatSouthAfricanGuy 10 months ago
How to make it
- A.1.Let the Dough Rise
- A.2.Break the dough and make into ball shapes about fist size
- A.3.Put Dough Balls into a deep casserole dish
- Note A: (Balls May touch)
- B.1.Mix cream and sugar
- Note B: Don't let the cream change texture, keep it a liquid
- C.1. Pre-Heat oven at 180'C
- D.1.Pour Cream on top of the Dough balls in the dish. (Make sure it touches each ball.
- Note D: Make sure the cream goes to the bottom of the dish.
- E.1 Place dish into Oven at 180'C
- E.3. Let bake for 45-60 Min
- Note E: Its close to readiness once the aroma of deliciousness fills the kitchen and or house.
- F.1. Once ready take out of oven.
- F.2. Let it cool down
- Note F: Pieces can be pre-cut but its better to break them out of the dish (By Hand) when it's eating time.
The CookThatSouthAfricanGuy Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!