Cheddar Cheddar Biscuits With Old Bay® SeasoningFrom mrjwjohnson 9 months ago
- Topping shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY® seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- biscuits shopping list
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup Half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Old Bay cheddar cheese (If you can not get Old Bay Cheddar use Cheddar sprinkled with Old Bay ) Old Bay cheddar cheese can be found at Chesapeake Bay Farms, Berlin, MD shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, stir together Topping ingredients; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Biscuit ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop dough to make 8 spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Immediately brush hot biscuits with Topping. Serve warm.
The Cookmrjwjohnson Delmar, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!