Easy Chicken Sausage And Potato PieFrom hope_faith 3 years ago
- 1. chicken sausages(seasoned) : : 250 gm( 8 nos) shopping list
- 2. McCains potato bites: : 20-24 pieces shopping list
- 3 vegetable soup(sweet corn/mushroom etc) : 1/2 pkt shopping list
- 4. macaroni : 1 bowl(100 g) shopping list
- 5. cheese(cheddar or any other) : as per taste shopping list
- 6. Chilli flakes shopping list
- 7. pasta seasoning(oregano) shopping list
- 8. Sweet corn ( optional) shopping list
- 9. tomato slices( optional) shopping list
- 10. oil to cook shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put macaroni to boil in salted water. Cook till al dente then drain and wash with cold water
- 2. At the same time, mix 1/2 pkt of soup in 2 cups of water and microwave on 100% power for 6 min.
- 3. Take sausages out of freezer. Cut each into half and then fry till slightly brown in a pan.
- 4. Bake McCains potato bites in a baking tray for 6 min. No oil i required.
- 5. Now take a pie dish (6" or 8" ) . Cut sausages into 2-3 pieces and place them in the base of the dish. Spread macaroni over them. Mash some of the potato bites and place them in the centre of the dish over the macaroni. Place the remaining along the edge of the dish or spread them around generally. Pour soup over the above.
- 6. Finally sprinkle grated cheese, chilli flakes and pasta seasoning. Top with thinly sliced tomatoes and boiled sweet corn.
- 7. Pre-heat oven at 200 'C. Place the pie in the oven and bake till 20 min. Once baking is done, grill for 2 min or till the potatoes on top are golden brown. Serve hot.
The Cookhope_faith Jaipur, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!