~ Make It Sweet ~From 22566 2 months ago
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 Cup brown sugar,packed shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Blanton's Single Barrel bourbon shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Flower shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon gingerly Grounded Ginger shopping list
- 1 Cup whipped cream,chilled shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar,powderd shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Blanton's Single Barrel bourbon. shopping list
How to make it
- Have your oven set and heating at 350 degrees.
- Heat the butter,corn syrup,and brown sugar to a rocking rolling boil,stir about frequently.
- Remove from heat,and stir in one tablespoon Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon.
- Mix the flower,and grounded ginger,then gradually stir about into the sweetness from above.
- Lay the dough by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet,about five inches apart.
- Bake until cookies have spread into about three to four inch rounds and are golden brown,this should take about six to eight minutes.
- Cool the cookies for a mintue or three before removing them from the cookie sheets.
- You must work quickly,and roll each cookie on a greased handle of a wooden spoon...slip from the spoon and place on cooling rack...If the cookies become too crisp to roll,then return to oven to soften about one minute.
- Beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl until stiff,then fold in the other tablespoon of Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon...With a plain tip,pipe the whipped cream into each end of cookies.
- ~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ~
People Who Like This Dish 0
- 22566 TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!