Cheese & Milk CookiesFrom Yinhomemade 9 months ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C with the rack in the middle of the oven.
- 2. Soften cream, mix cheddar cheese, icing sugar and salt until well combined. I used hand mixer to cream.
- 3. Add sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and fresh milk; mix thoroughly with the creamed mixture until it forms dough.
- 4. Flatten the dough and roll out the dough about 5mm thickness.
- Should you prefer crispier texture then make it thinner around 3mm.
- 5. Use a fork to prick holes on top and cut into squares and place on prepared baking sheets.
- 6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- 7. Remove and leave to cool before storing.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!