Apricot SalsaFrom antoni_kenwa 7 months ago
How to make it
- Peel apricots by dipping in boiling water & plunging into cold water.
- Skins should come off easily then. Cut the apricots into small pieces,
- Discarding the pits.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and let sit, refrigerated and
- Covered, for at least one hour.
- Makes about 2 cups
- Note: if there are no fresh apricots then use 1/2 pound dried apricot
- halves. Plump them first: simmer gently in water for 10 minutes,
- then drain.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- antoni_kenwa Wasilla, Alaska
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookantoni_kenwa Wasilla, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!