Sweet Potato Salad With Double OnionsFrom ttaaccoo 2 years ago
- 4 small sweet potatoes, sliced on diagonal shopping list
- 2 small russet potatoes (size of a golf ball) sliced shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- spices to flavor (Kimchi Furikake rice seasoning) shopping list
- 2 or 3 scallions, sliced in rounds shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion medium size shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 T. sundried tomatoes shopping list
- fresh mushrooms, sliced (baby bellas on hand) shopping list
- poppyseed dressing (the recipes that inspired me had bacon dressing) shopping list
How to make it
- On a silpat spread sliced potatoes . and wedged onion. spray with pam. sprinkle on spices. Bake at 375 about 30 mins, and flip over when bottoms are starting to brown. Leave in about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool. I placed the potato/onion on a large ceramic plate and stuck it in the refrigerator about half an hour. When sweet potatoes are no longer hot, and room temp, toss everything together lightly and enjoy!
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!